Currently Rajee is staying more in silence. Sunday Meetings will most probably resume in June 2021.
Online Sunday Meetings cover Rajee’s main focus area: Recognition of our essential nature as Presence. Sunday Meetings are free and do not need prior registration.
To get to know when the next Sunday Meeting with Rajee is happening, please check Joy of Clarity Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/joyofclarity)
The meetings are shared via Zoom. Please read the following instructions carefully before joining a Sunday Meeting with Rajee.
Sunday Meetings with Rajee are recorded and shared on social media (for example on Joy of Clarity YouTube channel). If you do not want your video/audio to be recorded and shared, please know that this is your responsibility to turn your video/audio off at the beginning of the meeting and keep your video/audio off during the meeting.
You can download the Zoom app for your smartphone and/or for your computer: https://zoom.us/download
Create a Zoom account here: https://zoom.us/freesignup/
It is advisable to join Sunday Meetings with Rajee if possible via computer/laptop because of the bigger screen.
Please check these manuals if you need help with installing Zoom:
For smartphone: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/200305413-Mobile
For computer: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033-Getting-Started-on-PC-and-Mac
Settings (for computer/laptop only)
For a good audio quality during the Sunday Meeting with Rajee, please take care of the following Zoom settings:
- Open the Zoom app and click on „Settings“ in the right upper corner.
- Choose „Audio“ on the top navigation.
- Click check box next to “Automatically adjust microphone settings”
- Click check box next to „Always mute microphone when joining Meeting“.
- Click check box next to „Press and hold SPACE key to temporarily unmute yourself’“. (It allows you to speak only when SPACE key is pressed.)
Joining Sunday Meeting with Rajee
- Write a private Facebook message to “Joy of Clarity – Meetings with Rajee” latest by Sunday 10am with your Zoom meeting display name, so you can be admitted to the meeting.
- You will get the Zoom meeting link and password for the Sunday Meeting via Facebook message by Sunday 10.30am IST
- At the day of the Meeting: Sign into Zoom.
- Click the meeting link or enter the Meeting number (The Meeting number is the number in the end of the Zoom link, i.e. https://zoom.us/j/123456789 where 123456789 is the Meeting number).
- Enter your Zoom display name you have sent us in order to be able to join the Sunday Meeting.
- Wait in the Waiting Room till you get admitted to the meeting.
- If you want to talk to Rajee, please use the Zoom option “raise your hand” or write to Rajee in the Zoom chat (make sure you choose “Rajee” in the chat, not “everybody”). Once Rajee invites you to speak, unmute your microphone and speak. Please mute yourself IMMEDIATELY when you don’t speak. It is best done by using SPACE bar setting on computer or manual muting if joining from mobile.
- If you have technical problems during the Meeting, please write to “JOC Team” in the Zoom chat.
- If the internet connection breaks on your side, you can join the Meeting again, once the internet is back.
- If the Internet connection breaks from Rajees side, you can wait till he is back online.